Many of the hands-on workshops will be beneficial for businesses working in any sector, while others are designed with specific sectors in mind, including
broadcasting, digital media, fashion and design.
Accelerate Day is one of a number of free events taking place at the Greenwich
Digital Peninsula over the next year which will be powered by DMIC – a digital
media incubation project to help SMEs across London to grow and expand.
The project is a collaboration between Ravensbourne, Royal Borough of
Greenwich and Four Corners Film and is funded by a grant from the European
Regional Development Fund.
The workshops, which will be held at Ravensbourne on the Greenwich Digital
• Build a company website
• Presenting creative and confident presentations
• Web-ready photographic imagery service for e-commerce
• New approaches to format development
• A beginners guide to second life/socialisation activities
• Digital audio production for multimedia
• DSLR shooting techniques
• Be hackable
• Managing complex design projects
• Colour management for photographers
• Design & creating for 3D outcomes
• Sound recording for camera operators
• Film grading, digital vision, film master
• Compliance in broadcasting
• An Introduction to after effects
To find out more and sign up for the free workshops on offer, visit
You can also follow them on Twitter @RaveDMIC.
If you would like to find get in touch to find our more about the programme, please contact email@example.com.
Date & time Thursday 12 July | 09.00-17.00
Venue Ravensbourne, 6 Penrose Way, London, SE10 0EW
Tickets Free to attend - Sign up for the free workshops by