- Analyse what you are actually valuing
- Discuss how you value and recover time
- Discover what effect your particular offer/positioning has on price
- Explore the effect of confidence on price
- Question the effect of free pitching on price and confidence
- Understand how even small changes to price can affect profits
- Consider how clients view your agency, based on price
Delegate feedback from the DBA breakfast event on 25 May:
'Informative, pointing out how we can improve our profitability' Tom Shaw, The Design Conspiracy
'Have confidence in what you're worth' Simon Davies, Point 6
Having started life as a rock loving geologist, Allison decided to move into the world of commerce and people management, qualifying first as a Chartered Accountant and then as a Business Psychologist with the Open University. She is also a certified Psychodynamic Counsellor, a qualified coach and a member of BACP and the IOD.
Allison has worked largely for service sector businesses, starting at one of the top 5 consultancies, then using her management skills in a multinational relocation business, before moving on to the marketing and communications sector. She has worked at board level in local, regional and London agencies, applying strategic thinking, developing businesses and people, and improving commercial returns. Allison combines a shrewd business sense with the ability to understand the human issues involved in any group working together.
With 30 years commercial experience, Allison has worked (at board level) as a Director, Consultant, NED and M&A specialist.
Her commercialism, intuition and energy helps her identify and resolve problems for individuals and organisations providing clients with demonstrable business improvements and revitalised focus and direction.