Content marketing for your agency
To attract and engage potential clients with your content, you need to clearly define your target audience, generate intelligent content that is relevant for them, and then reach them on the right platforms.
Creating and sharing relevant and valuable content can help you to differentiate the agency you work in from its competitors, and draw in new business.
At this workshop, tailored specifically for the design industry, content marketing expert Ian Rhodes will show you how to create and deliver relevant and targeted content to attract new audiences and build the reputation of your agency.
This workshop will cover:
What content marketing is (and what it isn’t)
We’ll start with a brief overview on content marketing, the different channels you can use and how to maximise the impact of your activities.
Identify your market (who)
You’ll define who you’re creating content for, and the purpose behind that content. We’ll discuss the two main purposes for your content marketing: 1) to maintain engagement with those that already know they require your services, and 2) to influence people and prompt them to reconsider their needs, as you present your offering.
We’ll explore tools and techniques to help you define your audiences and their attributes. You’ll discover:
- How to uncover your target market.
- How to engage them.
- What appeals to them.
- Ways to target them.
- What their characteristics are.
Create your media (what)
You’ll find out how to infuse a customer-attentive strategy through everything you share online – from your homepage proposition and email marketing, through to video, podcasting and beyond.
You’ll find out how to:
- Determine which content to distribute to which markets.
- Define what you want to achieve.
- Make content ‘yours’ with a language, tone of voice and style that reflects your company culture.
Build your empire (how)
We’ll explore how the content you create fuels business growth. Discover how to truly connect with your online audience and leverage the opportunity your content provides to build long-term business relationships. We’ll focus on the buyer journey and consider the content you can create to build trust that generates leads and enquiries.
You’ll walk away with the ability to:
- Develop fundamental content marketing skills.
- Define your target audience and plan to reach them.
- Develop your own impactful content in a structured way.
- Know which content is relevant for which audience.
- Ensure your content is targeted by keeping the audience in mind.
- Showcase thought leadership, drive traffic and engage clients.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.