Expert client handling: managing high level relationships
How can you develop deep, trust-based relationships with your clients, and work together more collaboratively?
To work together at this level, you need to ensure that your agency’s work is aligned with your client’s business. And to do that you need to really get under the skin of their business and understand their challenges.
This half-day workshop will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to become an expert at managing high level relationships; building up true partnerships that will ultimately lead to a greater level of success for your agency.
Our speaker, client services expert Chris Merrington, will explore the unique ways in which you can take your senior client relationships to the next level, working more professionally and collaboratively together to achieve shared goals.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the client’s real requirements.
- Demonstrating expertise, value and insights.
- The 7 most expensive mistakes that design agencies make – and how to learn from them.
- Getting it right from day one – the rules of engagement for a long and productive relationship.
- Handling difficult situations and conversations.
- Spotting problems early and getting real feedback.
You’ll find out how to:
- Ensure the relationship delivers on its promises for both parties.
- Work together to create excellent briefs and inspire great work.
- Demonstrate and sell expertise appropriately.
- Be proactive about difficult or challenging conversations, and ensure that outcomes resolve and improve business issues.
- Identify the signs of a client-agency relationship that is under strain.
- Reboot a flat or declining client relationship.
Don’t miss this opportunity to move beyond the buy-sell dynamic and create truly successful relationships.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.