How to create a winning business development plan
Levels of competition in the design industry are increasing. To stay ahead you need to take a proactive and targeted approach to developing new business.
Applying a coherent strategy to your new business effort will help you to set long term plans, safe in the knowledge that you have a healthy flow of work through the business.
Get ahead by developing a future-focused plan for your new business activity. Creative industry expert David Parrish will share practical guidance to help you transform your new business effort and truly master the ‘soft sell’. By taking a strategic approach to attracting and acquiring new business you’ll be able to keep your new business pipeline well stocked with engaging and rewarding projects for your team.
This workshop will cover:
- Setting your coherent business development plan: what are your goals, aims and tactics?
- Developing your plan: how to take a proactive approach to business development.
- How to understand your position in the marketplace, and identify where you want to grow.
- How to use your marketing strategy to target and communicate with the right audience.
- Methods to continually monitor your plan to ensure you’re meeting your business needs.
- The ability to develop your business development strategy to acquire more new business.
- An understanding of how to use proactive methods to gaining new business.
- The confidence to target your offer to the right contacts to stand out from the competition.
- The ability to take a strategic overview of your direction and opportunities so you aren’t missing out on potential clients.
Move on from chasing one-off projects and worn out leads. Using a timely, well-considered and coherent plan will help your business grow in the right direction – without the hard sell.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.