Make your website work harder
Is your website a proactive advertisement or a passive brochure? Are you confident that it’s communicating your agency’s true strengths? Does it stand out against your competitors? Does it tell clients what they want to know and in the right way?
Agency websites and client expectations of agency websites are changing. We will be reviewing agency websites to understand trends and developments.
What are the best examples? What’s new and interesting? At this half-day workshop with DBA Expert Jonathan Kirk, we’ll look at how clients view design agency websites, using feedback from hundreds of client interviews that Up to the Light conducts on behalf of agencies.
At this session you’ll find out about:
- The type of website that is right for your agency and resources – understanding your audiences and your objectives
- What clients want from agency websites and how they use them
- How to project a point of difference and personality
- The all-important home page – different approaches, good and bad examples
- How to organise and show your work to best effect
- Showreels and the use of video – analyse different approaches
- Blogs – are you just talking to yourselves? How to make these more effective
- A range of practical online new business ideas – how to make your website less passive and more proactive
‘An excellent workshop that gave thorough insights into client behaviour, the importance of positioning and finding a point-of-difference, delivered by a speaker with huge experience.’ Steven Wainwright, Designer, Hemisphere Design & Marketing Consultants
‘The workshop was well structured and really informative. Hearing what clients and prospective clients look for in a website will really help us focus our website design.’ Lisa Malin, Marketing Manager, Green Room Design
‘I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of useful and valuable information, backed up by client research.’ Rhona Oleary, Communications Manager, 1HQ
‘An eye opening insight into how clients view and understand agencies.’ Abigail Crockford, Website Designer, Alex Chilton Design
‘Very useful toolkit for ensuring your website meets and exceeds client expectations.’ Ceri Evans, Associate Director, Wagstaff Design
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.