Using thought leadership and events to attract new business
As digital technology continues to disrupt the way we buy and sell services, there are an increasing number of opportunities for creative businesses to market themselves to prospective clients.
Rather than getting left behind using more traditional approaches, using events and thought leadership can be highly effective in raising the profile of your design business and attracting new clients. But how can you make it work best for you?
Join business development and DBA expert Lucy Mann for this half-day workshop exploring the value of thought leadership and how your agency can stand out from the crowd by leveraging alternative routes to new business.
The workshop will cover:
- Thought Leadership – what it is and why it’s so important
- Uncovering your agency (or personal) theme.
- How to create relevant and interesting content to attract your desired audience
- Building an integrated thought leadership campaign
- Avoiding campaign mistakes (no one being interested, no-one turning up!)
- Building on your success to expand your business
What you will leave with:
- A clear understanding of how to use thought leadership and events to market and grow your design business
- Actionable knowledge on how to establish a theme and build an integrated thought leadership campaign
- Tips on how to be a confident event host
- Awareness of the common pitfalls with events and thought leadership and the wherewithal to avoid them
Leave confident and ready to put thought leadership into practice, to raise your profile, differentiate from your competitors and drive new business for your agency.
‘One of the best (and I’ve been to a lot!)’ Daniel Macaulay, Managing Director, Brandwave Marketing.
‘This was a really great and informative workshop, Lucy has great knowledge of the industry, which sparked some great debate with the other delegates so we could all share hints, tips and experiences. I’ve got a great plan in my mind on how to exceed our client expectations from here. Thank you.’ Paul Fitzpatrick, Business Development Manager, Home.
‘Lucy clearly knows what she’s talking about and gave great insights and examples from her experiences.’ Orlaith Wood, Creative Assistant, Sparks Studio.
‘A very useful session with a knowledgeable and engaging speaker who gave us some thought provoking insights and useful strategies to try.’ Alice Smith, Marketing Executive, Valiant Design.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.