Building a marketing strategy and plan
A robust marketing strategy and a carefully crafted, integrated marketing plan will ensure you get the most traction from the time, effort and money you put in to your marketing activities. Ultimately, this will help you work towards achieving your agency’s business development goals.
At this half-day workshop, DBA Expert Shan Preddy will share her extensive design industry knowledge and expertise to cover the full range of marketing activities, from clear initial strategic thinking to detailed planning, implementation and evaluation.
Through teamwork sessions, peer-group discussions and step-by-step workbook exercises, you’ll discover how to develop and use defined market positions, accurate targeting and winning propositions. You’ll learn about effective implementation tools that you can use to market your agency and its services to both prospective and existing clients.
This half-day masterclass will cover:
- How new business and active client development interact
- Identifying and mapping your competitive set
- Defining your market position
- Identifying target markets: demographic, geographic, psychographic
- Developing meaningful propositions: universal, generic, specific
- Selecting and using the most effective marketing tools
- Creating a dynamic, integrated, budgeted marketing plan
- Monitoring and measuring the impact of marketing activities.
You’ll walk away with:
- Checklists, action frameworks and reference notes.
- An unlimited phone and email helpline on the subject to Shan afterwards.
“Shan Preddy provides great insight into helping you maintain excellent relationships with your clients” Sally Smith, Associate Director Client Services, The One Off
“Practical and useful content presented by a fantastic speaker – highly recommended!” James Hill, Director, Fudge Animation
“Essential information on how to manage and grow your clients – suitable for everyone.” Rachelle Corker, Duttons Design
“A fast but detailed look at how to delight your clients. Concise and informative, with real insight into not just the design industry, but people as a whole.” Luke Grima, Bostock and Pollitt
“Shan is captivating, inspiring and hugely motivating. It was a pleasure to meet her and hear such wisdom.” Susanna Cook, Allies Design
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.