Client relationship skills
Attracting new clients is a huge investment of time, effort and money. So how can you make sure you don’t throw all that away as soon as the first project is done?
By actively managing your relationships with individual clients you’ll be able to keep them satisfied and keep them coming back for more. But develop those accounts further, and you could be winning bigger and better business, both from them and their colleagues.
At this half-day workshop with Preddy&Co Partner and DBA Expert Shan Preddy, find out how to take an active approach to managing client relationships and turn ad-hoc accounts into long-term, creatively satisfying and ultimately profitable business.
This session will cover:
- What your clients really want.
- What causes satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
- Expectations and how to set them.
- Connecting with clients on a personal level.
- Why over-delivering is not always a good thing.
- Difficult clients and how to deal with them.
- What to do when things go wrong.
- When clients stay, and when they choose to go.
- Winning work from your clients’ wider organisations.
- Business growth and where your clients fit into the picture.
You will leave with:
- An improved understanding of what your clients want from you.
- Enhanced skills for satisfying, keeping and actively developing the relationships you have with your clients.
- The ability to tackle difficult clients and challenging conversations.
- Increased understanding of how client service levels effect your agency’s future.
- The ability to immediately have a positive impact on your business.
Find out how to develop and build strong, long-lasting relationships with your clients and, ultimately, contribute to growing the design business you’re a part of through client recommendations, referrals and repeat business.
“An in-depth learning on client relationship skills – Shan is great!” Charlotte McVarish, Account Manager, Brandpoint
“It’s changed the way I view clients.” Sophie Bowen, Project Manager, Baxter and Bailey
“Engaging session with valuable tips (and examples) in dealing with clients.” Sanchita Singh, Account Manager, James Branding
“An effective and insightful session on how to improve client relationships and in turn, your business.” Besma Whayes, Account Manager, Strudel
“A really thorough and holistic picture of client relationship management with helpful and knowledgeable insights from our industry.” Louis King, Client Director, Household
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £325+vat (£390)
- DBA members £210+vat (£252)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.