Design industry expert Jan Casey will share practical guidance to help you towards becoming a skilled project manager. Take the lead in keeping your team on track and navigate competing diary demands so that the best work is delivered to time, budget and scope requirements.
This workshop will cover:
- How to distribute the workload across your business and make the best use of technology.
- How to identify and rectify problem stages – are you overservicing clients or taking too long ironing out the brief?
- Managing workload pressures – how to strike the balance between your team being productive and overwhelmed.
- Personal impact – how to influence key stakeholders and influencing upwards.
- The confidence to take control over the whole project management cycle in your business.
- The ability to improve efficiency by reducing project impediments, including scope creep.
- How to apply your project management methodology more effectively to tackle the pinch points which are leading to over servicing.
- Enhanced skills in managing multiple projects, and the ability to lead the flow of work through your business.
- The ability to move projects through to successful completion.
This workshop will enable you to cement your position as a skilled project manager, capable of delivering the very best for your team and your business.
“Engaging and brilliant. Jan was lovely and informative.” Garry Lloyd, Account Manager, Interstate
“A really great session with lots of useful and rich insights.” Channola Williams, Account Manager, Dragon Rouge
“A good introduction to project management skills with some key insights from experienced industry experts, well presented by Jan.” Martin Cooper, Senior Project Manager, 2LK
“A very supportive and engaging two way discussion that has deepened my knowledge and improved my confidence.” Emma Lewis, Account Executive, Interstate
“Exchanging experiences and insights with other members has (will have) a positive impact on how we’re managing our projects at the agency.” Axelle Van de Goor, Project Manager, Nalla