Trading with the EU and Northern Ireland – SME Toolkit
Now the UK has left the EU, trade relations are governed by the Trade and Cooperation Agreement and HM Government has created this downloadable SME-Toolkit as guidance for SMEs on trading with the EU and Northern Ireland.
The SME pack contains useful information on:
- Support for SMEs (page 4)
- Importing and exporting goods (pages 5-6)
- Providing services to and in the EU (page 7)
- Travel to the EU for business (page 8)
- Trade to and from NI (page 9)
- Hiring EU citizens (excl. Ireland) (page 10)
- Data (page 11)
- Intellectual Property (page 12)
This page was published in March 2021. Government guidance changes regularly. Always check gov.uk/transition for the most up to date information and advice.