From management to leadership
Being a leader is different to being a manager – suddenly you’re responsible for the direction and success of not only yourself and your team but also the wider business. Expectations are far higher and success or failure has more visible consequences.
Successfully stepping into a leadership role requires an advanced level of personal awareness and direction. Everyone has their own style of leadership, but how can you ensure you’re on the right track to meet all the expectations? How can you play on your current strengths and easily identify and achieve short and long term development goals?
Propel your career forward by developing your leadership qualities. Understand how to build on your existing managerial skills and forge your own personal leadership path.
Join industry leadership expert Heli Heartland to develop your personal strengths so you can step up as an impactful leader to drive success through your team and business.
This workshop will cover:
- The impact and value of leadership on a personal, team and business level.
- Understanding who you are as a leader.
- Creating success by setting expectations and delegating effectively.
- Influencing and setting the course for your team and business.
- Decision making: creating focus when making impactful leadership decisions.
- How to unify your team to drive them forward around shared business goals.
You’ll leave with:
- Increased ability to develop your own leadership qualities, and those of your team.
- An understanding of pitfalls and opportunities when taking on more senior responsibilities.
- An individualised plan to help you set and achieve your personal leadership goals.
- Clear direction on check in points to review your progression as a leader.
- Greater confidence to lead, collaborate with and influence teams and senior peers.
Support your transition into leadership. Return to your office ready to drive your own career and shape your own leadership journey.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £380+vat (£456)
- DBA members £245+vat (£294)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.