Influencing at board level
To successfully position your agency’s design capabilities to clients in the ‘C-suite’, you need to be able to articulate the value of design, using language that the boardroom will understand and respect.
To stay competitive and to propel your design agency forward, you need to be able to influence, persuade and sell to senior clients.
At this half day workshop, business transformation expert Ralph Ardill will share his extensive experience in this area, to raise your confidence and ability to hold authoritative and impactful conversations at C-suite level.
This half-day session will cover:
- Why you need to be able to persuade and sell at board level.
- The key aspects of design you should focus on.
- The unspoken rules for successful board-level relationships.
- A proven 10 point plan for designing your winning board-level arguments.
- A wealth of best practice tools, tips and techniques to help you persuade, influence and sell at board level.
You’ll leave with:
- The framework to enable you to craft board-level conversations.
- The ability to conduct successful conversations at this level.
- The confidence to hold impactful meetings with board directors.
- The ability to adjust your approach and style according to who you’re talking to.
“A very informative and thought provoking presentation that has left me inspired and am keen to implement in my business.” Simon de Kretser, Partner, FdK Design Consultants
“Insightful and useful. Will most definitely try to apply to our agency.” Rana Brightman, Senior Strategist, Siegel+Gale
“Extremely insightful and very structured, you walk away with a clear methodology.” Antoine Gandy, Managing/Design Director, Point 6
“Very clear and sensible view on change – its actionable and inspiring.” Laura McDermott, Senior Project Manager, Siegel+Gale
“Very succinct and insightful day packed full of information I could not have got elsewhere.” Dave King, Design Director, StudioLR
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £405+vat (£486)
- DBA members £260+vat (£312)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at email@example.com or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.