Managing your time
Not enough hours in the day? Feeling stressed out and overwhelmed? When you’re juggling multiple projects and billing time to clients, every minute in the office counts. Are you ticking things off your list, or does the list just keep on growing?
The better you are at prioritising your time, the more chance you have of meeting project deadlines. Getting a grip on your workload will help you dedicate the right amount of time to tasks, and allow space for creative thinking.
At this workshop, creative industry expert Jenny McConnell will help you regain control of your time. You’ll learn the habits and hacks to propel you from being hyper-busy to becoming focused and productive. Create a better balance to increase your productivity. Return to your office ready to approach your to-do list with renewed vigour, and start ticking off those pending tasks.
The workshop will cover:
- How to replace ‘busyness’ with productivity.
- Our habits, practices and their effect – both good and bad.
- The vital connection between work, rest and play.
- Prioritisation vs multitasking – how to focus on what’s important, one thing at a time.
- Knowing when and how to say ‘no’.
- Timed tasks and forward planning, including contingency time for the unexpected.
You’ll leave the workshop with:
- A feeling of space to achieve more and enjoy what you do.
- Clarity on how to prioritise, plan ahead and be task focused.
- The confidence to push back and manage expectations.
- The ability to break bad habits and act on healthy new resolutions.
- Thought processes that produce your best work every time.
It’s your time, so take back control of it. Book your spot today, and leave with a fresh perspective to make the most of the working day.
Available as a half-day in-house session for a group of 6 or more. Prices per person:
- Standard rate £325+vat (£390)
- DBA members £210+vat (£252)
We are able to offer the following discount structure to the standard ticket price, based on the numbers attending the session:
- 8-10 people – 5% discount
- 11+ people – 10% discount
To discuss availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7251 9229.
All DBA events and training courses are subject to standard terms and conditions which can be read in full here.