The DBA is a vibrant community of design consultancies and design-driven businesses – a powerful alliance shaping the future of design in business.
With a membership of hundreds of businesses, the DBA is a valuable network, support and voice for all those involved in the delivery, commissioning and management of design who share a common commitment to operate at the highest standards of professional practice.
We support the development and growth of you, your team, your business and brand. We facilitate enlightening interactions with your peers and communicate the value of your work. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Membership Application Form
By completing this application for membership of the DBA, on behalf of your business, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- On joining, the initial membership term lasts until the end of the calendar year, unless the joining date is after 1st September, in which case the term lasts until the end of the following year. Fees are calculated on a pro-rata basis. Subsequent terms are for a full calendar year.
- Fees are payable in advance, although the cost can be spread through monthly or quarterly direct debit instalments.
- The DBA reserves the right to change subscription bands and fees at any time, giving members one month’s notice. Changes will only come into effect at the time of renewal.
- Membership of the DBA is continuous. At the time of renewal, membership automatically rolls over for a full year. Membership must be cancelled in writing at least one month before the end of a full term. We will write to you two months before the end of your term to remind you of this.
- Membership cannot be cancelled mid-term. Outstanding direct debit payments must be paid until the end of your term when you can then give written notice of your cancellation.