Becoming a DBA Expert
The DBA Experts Register comprises design industry experts who provide fee-based professional advice. It is not open to suppliers of products or systems or those who derive their business from commission.
To ensure the integrity of the register we identified the following key criteria, which must be met to ensure that you are eligible to join:
- experts must have a minimum of 3 years relevant design industry experience in their given area.
- experts must be able to provide us with 3 referees from within the last 3 years.
A one-off non-refundable registration fee of £250 plus vat covers the administration costs incurred in the vetting process. This involves us securing three references for you. If successful you will then be asked to subscribe to the register for which there is an annual subscription fee of £1,040 plus vat.
The registration and subscription fees are per expert and not per company. Companies cannot join.
What do I get for my annual subscription?
- Subscription to the DBA newsletter Insight.
- Access to the DBA Annual Survey Report giving full insight into benchmarking data for the membership allowing you to understand the issues facing our membership.
- DBA promotion of Experts Register in every newsletter and all events UK-wide.
- Opportunities to write thought leadership articles and guides for the DBA website.
- Use of the DBA Experts logo on your website, email and promotional material.
- Free entry to London based breakfast events (6-8 per year) covering a variety of business issues.
- Invitation to attend any of the regional member-only events (6-8 per year).
- Invitation to attend Member-only social events (3-5 per year).
- DBA Members rates on tickets to all other events.
If you feel you meet the above criteria start your registration by emailing Adam Fennelow or calling 020 7251 9229.