All DBA members use their membership slightly differently. Emphasis is placed on different areas depending on the nature and maturity of the business. This page gives you an insight into how some members make use of their membership to maximum effect.
The DBA is a vibrant community of design consultancies and design-driven businesses – a powerful alliance shaping the future of design in business.
With a membership of over 450 businesses, the DBA is a valuable network, support and voice for all those involved in the delivery, commissioning and management of design who share a common commitment to operate at the highest standards of professional practice.
We support the development and growth of you, your team, your business and brand. We facilitate enlightening interactions with your peers and communicate the value of your work. Isn’t it time you joined us?
Choose Your Membership
Design agency membership
Design leadership group
For businesses whose main activity involves the provision of design services, in any of its guises.
For progressive businesses purchasing and managing design services to great effect.
To join simply complete the relevant application form above, including your payment details, and return it to email@example.com.
We’ll contact you for reference details and with all the information you’ll need for you and your team to make the most of your membership.
All staff are able to access the member benefits. Fees can be spread through the year with quarterly direct debit payments.
Your membership fee, for design agencies, is based on the total number of permanent staff in your business (including directors).
|Design leadership group||£6,000+VAT|
If you have any questions about how the DBA can best support your business or the process of becoming a member please do contact the Membership Team on 020 7251 9229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The small print – membership term, renewal and cancellation
Everything in life has terms and conditions. We put ours right upfront.
- On joining, the initial membership term lasts until the end of the calendar year, unless the joining date is during the last quarter of the year, in which case the term lasts until the end of the following year. Fees will be calculated on a pro-rata basis. Subsequent terms are for a full year.
- Fees are payable in advance, although the amount can be spread through quarterly direct debits instalments at no extra cost.
- The DBA reserves the right to change subscription bands and fees at any time, giving members one month’s notice. Changes will only come into effect at the time of renewal.
- Membership of the DBA is continuous. At the time of renewal membership automatically rolls over for a full year. Membership must be cancelled in writing at least one month before the end of a full term. We will write to you two months before the end of your term to remind you of this.
- Membership cannot be cancelled mid-term. Outstanding direct debit payments must be paid until the end of your term when you can then give written notice of your cancellation.