From receiving expert help and guidance to benchmarking your business’ performance, the Members’ Area is a gateway to resources, services and support specifically developed for those working in the field of design.
Some sections are exclusively accessible to DBA members, connecting you to the extensive range of benefits your membership provides.
DBA membership extends to everyone working within your business – all members of your team can register for their own password – ensuring the whole team benefits.
DBA Members’ Forum
The monthly online meeting you need to join if you’re a senior leader at a DBA member business. Your exclusive access to the discussions that will impact you and the way you run your business.
From insights and ideas from your peers that have the potential to change the way you approach your work, to your opportunity to influence the DBA agenda, to updates on government policy that affect our industry. And everything in between.
Join your peers from across the industry alongside our accredited DBA experts. Led by DBA Chief Executive Deborah Dawton, we’ll explore all the key issues you need to consider and have an opinion on to successfully lead your business this year. One hour a month to engage with your industry at a level you won’t have access to anywhere else.
Join us online from 4pm on the first Monday of each month.
Invitations to participate will be sent from Deborah. If you do not receive an invitation but feel that you should have (having checked that it is not lurking in your spam / junk / clutter folder) please contact Adam Fennelow to get added to the invite list.
Reminders for the meeting will be sent 2 weeks before followed by a reminder on the day of the meeting.
What can you expect from the DBA Members’ Forum?
Signposting to the essential issues of the moment, this inclusive and friendly one hour meeting is your opportunity to be an active part of your design industry as we:
- Discuss global, national, and local issues affecting the design industry as a whole and how they impact you and your business day-to-day.
- Bring you high profile and relevant guest speakers from a variety of organisations to broaden your perspectives and offer a range of opinions on the topics we’re focusing on.
- Update you on our conversations with government and gather your feedback to deliver the change you need.
- Disseminate and share your thoughts, feedback and key take-aways from leading industry events in an easy to digest format.
- Learn from each other, with exclusive access to your senior level peers across the industry, you’ll have the opportunity to put the best ideas into practice.
- Provide the inside track on your trade association, giving you a platform to table the pertinent issues to the DBA senior team.
The next DBA Members’ Forum will take place on Monday 4 December at 4pm GMT.
We will be looking ahead to next year, and discussing what others are most excited about when it comes to the future of design.
In recent Forums we’ve discussed and shared resources to support DBA members in recruiting talent, leveraging business intelligence, addressing burnout, and in embedding sustainability. Anonymised summaries of past Forums are issued the day after each meeting and are available here on our website.
Guests who’ve contributed to the discussions include Garen Kouyoumjian, Associate Partner at McKinsey, John Gleason, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of A Better View Strategic Consulting, High-Stakes Leadership Mentor Sally Henderson, Executive Coach Laura Bartlett, and Head of Global Retail Environments at PUMA, Sigrid Brewka-Steeves, and American consultant David C. Baker amongst others.